Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's been a while since I've added anything. I've had my hands full.



A sleeping Inger.





We had a little visitor on Saturday. Inger doesn't know it yet, but Caiden has the approval of dad...so far. Ha!




Our little trip out to TJs. I got to use the hot sling that my sister got me. Yes, there are skulls and hearts on it. Super fun! It was great to get out. Crazy how much longer it takes to get things done. I heard that happens, but didn't realize how true it is until now. Welcome to motherhood! Right?!?

1 comment:

  1. You'll soon get used to everything taking longer, and then one day you'll find yourself at the store on your own and be shocked at how quickly everything goes. It usually takes us 45 minutes at least at Trader Joe's and the other day I hit TJ's, JoAnns, and Fred Meyer all under an hour without El...kids change everything...

    ReplyDelete