Thursday, September 10, 2009

Over the last few months, life took a little turn. I was feeling tired, grouchy, worn out and worn down. Nothing seemed to help. I was frusterated easily and too exhauseted to do anything. I tried to go for runs to get my groove back, but even that was painful - and not in a good way. I just didn't have the energy. It was taking everything in me to get anything done. I went to the doctor because I had pulled a muscle in my neck, and she ended up doing lab work on me. Turns out I have thyroid problems. So there was a reason for all the craziness after all. I'm just now starting to get more energy and feeling better. I don't have to go through the day having to take naps and not feeling rested. It's better. And I can't thank God enough that it was diagnosed when it was. Jehovah Jireh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment