Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Prickles

Last night I was sitting in a position where my legs started losing the circulation. When I moved, the rush of blood flowing back down started a painful prickle that remained for a while. It got me thinking about my relationship with God. I think there are times that the circulation is totally good. I'm moving free and all. But there are times where I get stagnant and the flow doesn't seem to be there. It's not until I move that the nourishment and health can supply me again. And boy does it hurt. It's painful disciplining yourself after time spent sedentary. And there are things that have to be opened again. It pricks and pokes, but slowly the pain eases up and movement is free. All just being a reminder that God never allows His children to remain stagnant in their life. He wants us to grow and develop, not be sedentary in our freedom in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment