Sunday, June 12, 2011

and so it begins.



B went to the airport bright and early this morning (or should I say, bright and early when I got back). Just kind of in 'go' mode now. The girls were kind of a wreck tonight, but sundays are always a little harder with church in the morning. I'm missing my husband right now. I got to talk to him for a few minutes today. He even tried to call me after he got to base, but had to hang up almost immediately. I'm just preparing myself for not talking to him for three weeks ... although the phone is right next to me in case he calls :) God is good. The sermon this morning was just for me...Jesus says, "I am the way, the truth and the life"...all anxiety about anything, all concerns or fears, all doubts and unbelief, all of it is answered in this. He says, "believe in Me, believe that I and the Father are One, that I am in Him and He is in Me...Trust in Me." Oh, it was soo good. If you want to hear it, here is the website. Thank You Jesus that You are the way, the truth and the life, that no one comes to the Father except through You. Thank You that You desire all to know this, and You graciously opened my eyes to see this truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment