Saturday, June 18, 2011

mud run.

I did the survivor mud run today. The weather was drizzly, but the girls were pretty good. The race itself was absolutely fun. The only thing is that I had to wait three different times to go over an obstacle...one of them I waited for over 40 minutes. So, looking at my time that was clocked for me, I'm a little slow (25 min miles!). It's all good though. It was really fun to do. I can't wait to do another one.







Inger met a friend...her daddy is in the CG as well. There were a few of them that were running in it.

I had to add this picture because Inger just looks so darn cute!


Yeah! I finished...And yes, I am giving a thumbs up because I am cheesy and excited all at the same time. This picture really doesn't do justice to the amount of mud clinging to me. In the words of Inger later... "mommy stinky" - translation, I needed a shower :)

No comments:

Post a Comment