Thursday, June 23, 2011

park.

Ampa found a new little park!










Today we got a concrete patio poured and I finished up all the details of the trip to see B. He woke me up this morning with a phone call. It was the best way to wake up! He is doing great, and though it's hard, God is working in a mighty way right now. I got a little down on myself the lately because I haven't been in the word much lately. And how I should be doing all I can do to fight well during this time. That all that we go through is for others and to serve others, that the comfort we receive from Christ is to help those who need to be comforted. But even though I fail, He has reminded me in beautiful little ways that He is providing and caring for us. It is very humbling to think that the Almighty would have time to help me. Little ol' me. I haven't done anything, I can't do anything, and He knows I will only fail. "He remembers we are but dust"...I love that. He knows, and He still loves and pursues. He is a warrior, strong and victorious, burning with passion for His bride. Oh to think and muse on that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment