Saturday, June 25, 2011

Trip.

So we had a long day yesterday. We got to the airport two and a half hours early. We finally got to the gate about an hour before we were to board, but let the girls run for a little while. I am so thankful that my dad was able to be there to help out. God totally provided yesterday, and in ways I wasn't expecting. Atalie cried most of the trip, but I had a great couple of ladies around me that kept trying to entertain her. She was totally spent by the time we arrived...only slept for maybe 15 minutes all day! Inger on the other hand did pretty well. She slept for maybe 20 minutes :) but all in all the flight actually felt like it went by fast. When we arrived my sis and mom were waiting with open arms. It was great. We had a quick dinner and then an hour trip home. On our way we saw some beautiful sights. The Capitol, the Washington monument, the Jefferson memorial, all sorts of amazing historic sights. It was great. A good end to the day. So, bottom line is that God is good. Even in the midst of chaos and wanting to just flat out cry, He is my stay. The peace that surpasses all understanding...(sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment